Delphinium is the most refined named for this meadow flower, but you might know it better as lark’s spur, knight’s spur, larkspur, or bird’s claw. The delphinium name is derived from the Greek word for dolphin. If you pick a single bloom from the tall spike on the plant, you’ll notice it looks like a leaping dolphin from the side.
The delphinium means
– Reaching for your goals and striving to achieve it all
– Expanding your options and attracting new opportunities
– Protection against dangers, specifically scorpions in ancient lore
– Openness to new emotions and feelings, in a romantic sense
– Enjoying the lighter side of life
– Celebrating practically anything positive.
A perfect flower keepsake that comes in a small box. This pressed botanical cube fits into any location, from office desks to window sills, this pressed flower keepsake can even be housed on a bedroom nightstand!
Each cube holds a perfect flower arrangement. Keep a part of nature with you all year, whether it be fall leaves or winter snow. Pressed flowers last a lifetime.
Each flower is handpicked and dried 3-4 weeks before being artfully arranged into a shadow box. Like nature, no two cubes are alike. This cube showcases multiple blue delphinium flowers.